This little recipe is one that was taught to Mr. Greedy Cochon in the best way possible, by his Mum. He has decided to share it with you today, enjoy!
1 large marrow
4 pork sausages
100 g stilton
1 tin of peeled and chopped tomatoes
1 onion (finely sliced)
3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
1 quarter of a chipotle chilli (finely sliced)
125 g mozzarella
Preparation Method :
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Slice the marrow in two lengthways and scoop out the ‘flesh’ (all the seeds that are inside the marrow).
- Place the marrow on a baking tray and spoon in the filling.
- Slice and layer the mozzarella over the top.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 180C.